Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW..SNOW..SNOW

Yesterday, December 13, 2008, was the first biggest snow storm this winter, grrrr! Snow is so beautiful to see & play in, but when you have to drive it the snow with all of Utah's stupid drivers then it sucks! The roads were so bad in the morning, everyone was going 25 mph on the freeway, some cars got stuck in ditches & the cars with 4WD just didn't give a rats.

So we were on our way to my in-law's house so that my husband can fix our headlight in their garage. It usually takes us about 10 to 15 minutes to get from our house, in Taylorsville, to their house, in North Salt Lake. But because of this snow storm it literally almost took an hour for us to get there. The drive was so boring, I knocked out. After an attempt to fix our headlight we left my in-laws house to go shopping! It stopped snowing but the roads were still covered with snow & most parts were just ICE. Getting on to I-215 there was a big semi-truck that slipped off of the freeway & it was on it's side. I wanted to try and get a picture but I wasn't about to risk having my camera drop onto the freeway.

Anyways, we made it throughout our first snow storm & I just wish that this was the first & last. Atleast now it looks more like CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

A.Niu said...

watch out for the falling???? thingys??? LOL. Eh snow rain samething