Monday, December 8, 2008

'DIE't or Change of Lifestyle?????

So today I was able to start my new schedule at work & I'm glad that our manager was able to make this decision...I LOVE IT A LOT!!! Before I was working Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM & starting today I still work Monday to Friday but now from 7AM to 3:30PM.

My husband & I both decided to start working out together & help each other to lose weight! So since my new work schedule started today, we started working out TODAY! I wanted to wait until the new year 2009, but like always...HE WON & we started today!

So we're going to see about this new workout thingy & hopefully lose ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the unnecessary weight!!

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!

1 comment:

A.Niu said...

Sass Im sorry I couldnt even bring myself to read you blog right there, Cause i saw diet or change and those are like swear words to me. LOL