Friday, December 19, 2008

FIRST TIME...

I haven't built or made a ginger bread house for the longest & I have never done it all by myself. I thought that this year my husband & I can do something a lil' different.

We bought Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, White Frosting, Jelly Beans, Candy Canes & the circle mints. I wanted to take all that over to my uncle Jnr's house & make ginger bread houses with his two oldest kids, Uso & Ez. I was so sure that everything was going to work out & that everything would just all come together & especially for me to remember how the heck to make it. So I kind of hesitated to do this as I was at work today. I was so excited that we were going to be able to do something that the kids would enjoy but I was just kind of hesitant.

So we got to the house & started to put things together. I should've atleast had a picture of an already made ginger bread house so that I was able to atleast you that as a sample. I had no picture of a ginger bread house & my husband was no luck because he didn't know what even to do .

After almost an hour & especially all the mess I got myself into...it turned out pretty good but not as I wanted it to . The main thing was that the kids enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed being over with them & Uso even scored my Tiare flower.

Here are some pictures from our fun night!

No comments: