Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gas prices...

Putting gas in your car, nowadays, is the best feeling ever when it only takes a small amount of $$$$$. My husband usually puts gas in before he picks me up from work, but today was the first time in a very long time I put gas in. We stopped over at Sam's Club to buy bottled water & fill up our gas tank. I dropped my husband off at the store while I went to fill up the tank while he was buying the bottled water. To my amazement, it only took us exactly $11.84. Before the gas prices started to go down, it used to take us $40 at the most to fill up & that would only last us for maybe a little over a week. Dang, talk about money-saving car. My husband & I are wanting to get a new & bigger car for the both of us but after all the money we see that we save, we're having second thoughts. We just need to lose weight instead of buying a bigger car, LOL!

The price for a gallon of gas at Sam's Club as of today, December 16, 2008, it is $1.37. Man can't beat that. I don't even remember the last time it was so less, well I guess that's because I lived in Hawaii majority of my life. Anyone want to save money? Move to Utah, but you will have to learn how to put up with these stupid Utah drivers & this damn snow.


If you look real close you can see my Tiare in my ear :)

No comments: