Saturday, January 24, 2009

April 25, 2009 - Draper Utah Temple..

Friday, January 23, 2009 - I was able to finally get a hold of the Draper Utah Temple to make our reservation for our temple sealing. I was so excited to finally talk to someone who was able to help me with all of this. Although the representative was new at the system that was being used, she was so helpful & willing to explain to me all that she could.

So- I was able to finalize & reserve a room for our endowment session which will take place at 10 AM & then our sealing that will take place at 12 PM. I was so excited & could hardly wait to get off from work to tell my family & my husband.

Can't wait & we're both very happy!! We know that what we're doing is the right thing to do & of course all the evil in the world is going to try & get us to back down from this, but with all the faith that we have & with our testimony being as strong as it is now...only through the Lord & through our faith will we be able to overcome that. Satan will be working overtime on trying to bring us down but with all that we've been through already, there's nothing that can stop us from doing this.

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

No comments: