Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Mr. 9-42..

Okay, so when I came home today I expected to see Alethea home sitting on the couch watching MORE movies...LOL! But to surprise, no one was home when my husband & I got home. I was wondering for a minute where Leeta could've been. I knew she had to somehow get a hold of Nai to take him to do his measurements for a tuxedo. So than I wasn't worried anymore.
My husband & I were getting ready to workout when I heard someone trying to get in the house. I knew it was Leeta so I wanted to scare her. I didn't bother looking through the peep hole to make sure it was her because I knew that no one else would be trying to get in. So as soon as she opened the door, I screamed so loud that she got scared & to my surprise I seen my little brother, Mr. 9-42.

I was so happy to see him. I haven't seen him since the BYU game which was in November before thanksgiving. He was home in Laie, HI but I never knew when he got back to Utah. We had so much fun here at my house. We just hung out & played Wii. We had our little Wii competition going on, but nothing compares to the tournament at the Niu's resident on Moana Street in Laie.
Anyways, to make a long story short...I really enjoyed having Nai over at my house & especially the time we spent with him. It's been such a long time. He's still a little hurt from the BYU game but he looks like he's doing a lot better! He doesn't need his crutches but he's still wearing his knee brace. SISTER TIME w/ BROTHER NAI WAS THE BEST!



1 comment:

A.Niu said...

This time around he's different. maybe he needed all of this to happen to be my lil brothere that I use to beat up because he was late for the championship game. rememba that one. Good times good times. Lets hope that all ends well with his knee and his everything.