Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year 2009

Celebrating the new year was so different for me. I come from a small town on the island of Oahu, Laie, where we celebrate new years like no other. This year was different for me & my husband. We ended up over at my in-law's house just sitting around, staring at each other. Me on the other hand was knocked out at 9pm. Luckily for my husband, he came & woke me up at 11pm for the countdown. I'm so not used to sleeping on new years eve, being here in Utah has took a toll on me. Grrrrrrrrrr! I wish that I was able to fly back home for all the holidays & then come back the next day, that's so not going to happen anytime soon.

Anyways, I woke up & jumped in the shower. I thought taking a shower would keep me up, but right after the countdown & right after I talked to my mom on the phone---I knocked out again. My new years was so boring, but the only thing that mattered to me was that I was with my husband. Maybe for 2010 we'll do something different, but if you live here in Utah, going out in the cold is way out of the question.

I know that this year 2009 will be a very special one for my husband & I. We will be getting sealed, hopefully in the Draper UT Temple, April 25---that's our one year anniversary. I'm so excited & so can't wait for this special day, but most importantly I can't wait to see all my family that come for it. I know my husband is excited too, but I don't know if he's as excited as I am. This is something that we're both looking forward to.

ETERNITY...HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

A.Niu said...

its wasnt boring because of the person you are. It was boring cause you are in Utard. HAHAHAHAHAHA.