Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIIII

I've never watched such an amazing game this season. The Pittsburgh Steelers did what they had to do to win this game. We had some mistakes but they dusted them off and won this game, won this game for ME! LOL! Yeah, I swear. A lot of people think that I'm just a fake fan of the Steelers, but I can look each one of them in the eye and tell them the honest truth..."since I was born!" My whole entire family are big Steelers fans, the only one that isn't is OJ's wife Renon! LOL! She's all about them Chargers.

Anyways, the Steelers won the Super Bowl and now we got 6 rings to prove that we are who we say we are....WE CHAMPS! OMG! The whole entire game I was so frek'n excited that I was about to witness another super bowl win. Now we got 6 rings and we on top, above them damn Cowboys. And just to prove to everyone how big of a Steelers fan I truly am, here is a picture to prove it.

Big ups to Chris Kemoeatu, a Kahuku High School alumni and a UTE! Much love to the homie Troy Polamalu, he's the niggah! All my heart to Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Willie Parker, Santonio Holmes, Heath Miller, James Farrior, Lamar Woodley & last but not least MIKE TOMLIN who is the most calm coach in NFL history, LOL!!! Cause I said!!! And another Kahuku High alumni, Aaron Francisco who gave the game to us!




1 comment:

Carey Ann said...

Hi Love!! You are such a great wifey! So sweet, you make these cakes and it probably puts a smile on hubby's face.

Alofa atu,
C